<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Wish List

I'm the luckiest fella north of the Rio Grande. I cleaned up the Mess on Beacon Hill - as promised - and now I'm off to clean up the Mess on Capital Hill. Not that there is a mess on Capital Hill, what with our Republican President and Congress. But with the Democrats taking over the House and Senate there will be! And I'm just the guy to clean it up.

But enough about me. Lets talk about you. It's time for you to buy me one last Christmas present while I'm still (fraud) Governor of Massachusetts.

So get out there and help drive my internet sales tax revenue. Let’s go shopping!

Thank you for helping me make it out of Massachusetts.

Happy holidays. And thanks for all that you do for me.

Warmly,

Willard Mitt
Fraud Governor

p.s.
This way to my Wish List ------> My Amazon.com Wish List

Google

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?