<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Happy Days Are Here Again!

(Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please rise for the Fraud Governor of the Commonwealth: Willard Mitt.)

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

You get to show that you appreciate my service the Commonwealth by buying me a gift; I get to celebrate the holiest of non-Suffolk-County-only holidays with an out-of-state ski vacation.

So why not celebrate by buying me a book! People love to read a good book. Some even tried "my" book.

And while you should make every effort to support independent booksellers, I took the easy way out and worked with the good people at Amazon.com to create this list of gifts that I'll treasure forever. And maybe even use!

Please note as I was the first Massachusetts gov to enforce the internet sales tax, if you buy on-line send me a personal check for five percent of the purchase price and I'll make sure it gets to the right place.

Thanks for helping me make it in and out of Massachusetts.

Happy holidays. And happy shopping.

Sincerely,


Willard Mitt
Fraud Governor

Google

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?