<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, November 28, 2003
A Message From Willard Mitt

Many of you have been critical of my efforts to return morality to Massachusetts. And some have even suggested I’m using social issues to distract the public from my inability to do anything for the economy.

To demonstrate that I am a hands-on-leader, on this, the first day of the Christmas shopping season, I have decided to help jumpstart the economy by asking you to buy me a gift.

After all, when was the last time you thanked me for being your governor? And I don’t mean murmuring “thank gosh for Mitt” when you cruise our well-paved, remarkably uncongested roadways. I mean, when was the last time you walked into a store asking, “what would Willard want?”

Well, thanks to the good people at Amazon.com you can now access my wish list and pick out something special that you know I will treasure. And maybe even use!

Kindly note that as internet sales are not yet taxed by my Department of Revenue, if you decide to buy my gift on–line, you should also send me a personal check for five percent of the purchase price and I’ll make sure it gets to the proper authorities.

Thank you for helping return prosperity to Massachusetts.

Happy holidays. And happy shopping.

Sincerely

Willard Mitt
Fraud Governor


View Willard's Wish List

(To add items to Willard's Wish List, send a suggestion to The Rat Line.)

Google

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?